Read My Resume!
Intero Real Estate Services
Wai See (Y.C.) Cheung Broker/Realtor®
16+ year’s experience (1996-Present)
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a full time position to represent you as my clients in the real estate industry where I can utilize my years of extensive new homes and resale sales experience and dynamic people skills in helping you to sell and/or purchase your home and helping builders exceed their sales goals.
“Windwater Mills”, a community of 30 condominiums located in downtown Millbrae Phase 1 at “Parkside Villas Town Homes”, a community of 67 luxury town homes in Sunnyvale “University Commons”, a community of 29 condominiums and penthouses in East Palo Alto“Canyon Heights”, a community of 10 estate homes located in the Mission San Jose district of Fremont “Rosewalk”, a community of 13 single family homes located in the Mission San Jose district of Fremont “Stonecrest” a community of 40 condominiums located in Sunnyvale"Fusion" a community of 228 townhomes located Sunnyvale
New Home Sales: I represented the following builders, sales and marketing companies-Robson Homes Builder, Acclaim Homes Inc, BayRock Residential, Barry Swenson Builder, The Reiser Group Real Estate & Development Services, Allegiance Real Estate & Development and O'Brien Homes as part of their Sales Team/Manager.
Intero Real Estate Services/Coldwell Banker/Cupertino, CA
- Analyzed market conditions to determine the fair market value of clients’ property
- Prepared the home for sale to get it ready for the market, give seller professional advice on how to make the home show in its’ best condition
- Schedule and order all necessary property inspections and disclosures
- Coordinate with contractors for repair work needed on the home
- Review marketing strategies with seller and discuss all pertinent information regarding the property, which may impact its’ salability and value
- Promote the listing to fellow Realtors’ who is working with potential buyers
- Direct market to potential prospects through my web site to over 1500 potential buyers and sellers
- Negotiate the purchase contract to insure the terms and condition of the sale is in agreement with the client’s goals and objectives
- Made suggestions on how to negotiate the best offer to ensure the seller/buyer nets the best possible sales price and satisfied all other terms of the sale
- Telemarketer to homeowners for potential buyers/new business
- Assisted buyers in purchasing their primary and secondary home
California Association of Realtors (CAR), National Association of Realtors (NAR), Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
LANGUAGES: English, Chinese